Friday, July 3, 2020

2020.7.3

It was fine but became rain in the evening.

Every Friday morning my REIKI friend has held morning discussion activities. I have been wondering what it is for a long time. When I started teleworking in April, I had chances to attend some meetings for two months. 
There are usually five themes every time and participants think each of them for a minute and share. We should accept whatever they say and are requested not to deny anything.
Today I could not attend but I asked the organizer what were the themes.
The first question is always the same, i.e. what was good thing or what was happy thing this week.
The second question is what is the one kanji character which describes the first half year of 2020.
The third question is what is the relation of the kanji and character and the New Year's Resolution you thought.
The fourth question is what do you enjoy most feeling you are living your own life?
The fifth question is is it what your soul seeking or what should we do to make our souls happy ?

What are your answers?


No comments:

Post a Comment