Saturday, July 11, 2020

2020.7.11

It was cloudy at first and became fine.

I went to Iseyamakotai jingu shrine first, and I saw many families with newly born babies. It is called omiyamairi (お宮参り).

After that I went to Naritasan as usual.

And I went to Kimono-style Miya for the wearing lesson for an hour and a half and headed for Shinagawa to have lunch.

Then I went to Hie jinja shrine to have a study meeting. There were three participants, and one left earlier. Just before starting, we heard a very sad news of our friend's sudden death. How sad!

After that we went to a sweet shop of headquarter's where I could not visit last time, expecting to eat something there but they did not have places now because of COVIT-19. How shocked!

We decided to walk to Nogizaka and visited the Nogi shrine, but it was already closed.

We kept walking and arrived at Roppongi and visited Fuji Film Square where had an exhibition of pictures of Michael Jackson.

We tried to have dinner and looked around and finally entered the one I dicided in my mind before looking. We enjoyed eating and drinking and talking.

It was a sad but an eventful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment