Sunday, July 26, 2020

2020.7.26

It rained heavily but became cloudy and fine in the morning. But it rained again and became fine again in the afternoon. I saw the rainbow in the evening.

Today I started the day with "Even Adult Let's Enjoy Kid's Yoga. "

After having breakfast I drove to Morito jinja (森戸神社) shrine in Hayama. I knew its existence but have never visited there before. It is located at the very beautiful place and there are big parking lots. There were some families having omiyamairi (お宮参り), their newly born baby's first shrine visit celebration.
When I was there, the weather was so good and I felt as if the rainy season was over.

After that I came back to my nearest station and took a train to Minami Ota where I have never dropped off. I went to Hie jinja (日枝神社) shrine. It was heavily raining while I was there.

I went to Hinodecho next to visit Iseyama kotai jingu (伊勢山皇大神宮).  
And I visited Narita san (成田山) temple as usual.
When I visited there they were having a ceremony.

After that I went to Shinagawa to attend a special meeting. I am glad to see friends there.

After coming back I headed for Kainan jinja(海南神社) shrine. Usually shrines close at 5 pm, but today there was a music event and opened until 6  pm. Therefore to my lucky I could visit all 13 shrines for Keikyu summer shrine visit campaign within this long weekend. Unfortunately the first 200 small bag gifts were already given at the Kainan jinja, therefore I will try at other shrines.

It was a nice four days weekend.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment