Tuesday, July 7, 2020

2020.7.7

It was slightly raining in the morning but stopped raining when I was walking outside. 

July 7 is known as tababata (七夕), Star Festival. It is the only day in a year when the Altair and the Vega meet across the Milky Way.
In Japan we decorate the bamboo trees with strips with written wishes and paper decorations. Depends on the region it is celebrated in the lunar calendar.

I took a day off and went to learn Reiki 5 finally. It started at 10 am and finished around 7 pm. There were 24 Reiki teachers. There were many pair works. For me the name and the mission part was very interesting. My name Kimiko is written as 公子. 公 means public, official, fair and so on, 子 means child. My father wished me to be someone works for the public. To investigate the mission through name was the work. I will live my precious life by serving public to contribute for the world peace while appreciating beautiful things.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment