Monday, July 27, 2020

2020.7.27

It was cloudy.  It seemed rained in the afternoon while I was at the office.

I started the day with TV exercise.

I left home a few minutes later than usual and worried about the train, but to my lucky the trains were delayed due to heavy rain yesterday and I could get on the usual train.

At lunch time I attended a zoom meeting. It was free to join and leave once you have registered.

After coming home I wished to attend another one but I could not because it already passed for more than 30 minutes.

At night I happened to see a TV program about fireworks. What I like about Japanese summer is fireworks festival. However this year most of the fireworks festivals were canceled due to COVID-19. 
On June 1 all members of national fireworks association decided to do surprise fireworks festivals around 200 places in Japan. Though I did not see.it.
Fireworks is hanabi (花火), literally means flower fire in Japanese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment