Thursday, February 28, 2019

2019.2.28

The end of February. One sixth of 2019 has gone. How fast time flies!

It's been raining.

I felt lucky because during our business trip to Kansai it did not rain.

At the end of every month I order a photobook through smartphone. First I choose 20 pictures and upload. Second I edit by writing captions and editor's comment, and decide the order of the pictures. Third I order. It is free of charge and I only need to pay for shipping charge.
It is a very good way to look back what I have done for a month.

This month I went to Chichibu by bus tour, Mt. Takao by my friend's event, and Kansai on a business trip.
I had chances to wear new kimonos and attended luncheon.
There were three programs at work.
So I had a rather busy month.

On my way home after overwork tonight there was a train accident and the train I was on did not go to my station, and I had to take the alternative way.
First I went to Zushi to take JR, second I changed at Kurihama to take Keikyu again. I am still waiting at Kurihama. It seems I cannot come home within today.
What a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment