Sunday, February 24, 2019

2019.2.24

It was fine.

I went to Mt.Takao today for the first time. It is one of the places I have wanted to visit for a long time.

My ex-colleague who is a vegetable sommelier planned a special visit eating shojinryori (精進料理), vegetarian foods at the Yakuojin (薬王院) of Mt. Takao.
Five of us got together at the Takaosanguchi (高尾山口) station and started climing the mountain at 10 am. We took the Inariyama (稲荷山) course and arrived at the top of Mt.Takao where is 599 meters high around 11:45 am.
Then we went down and ate lunch at 12:30 pm. It was amazing. Some were pseudo chicken or pork or eel made of soybeans paste or something.

We visited the temples and shrines and came down to the station around 3:30 pm as schedule.

My ex-colleague and her husband took a hot spring bath near the station.

I decided to visit the Trick Art Museum instead. It was a very interesting place. If you have a chance, I recommend you to visit with somebody to take interesting pictures.

On my way back I dropped at Sugita and visited two places.

It was a long day but very fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment