Sunday, February 10, 2019

2019.2.10

It is the middle of three-day weekend.
Weather was fine but very cold.

I got up early to get on the first train to attend a bus tour to Chichibu leaving from Shinjuku at 7:30 am.

There were 5 spots to visit in the tour. Four of them were shrines.  My purpose to attend this tour was to see icecles at Chichibu. During the season they light up the site and I wanted to see both day time and night time sceneries.

However it is the three-day weekend and many tours to go there both were full. This was the only one I could book with the icecle site. Unfortunately it did not include the lighten-up scenery but since today is the extremely good day to visit shrines I decided to join. I enjoyed every site visit. I also enjoyed talking with participants who joined the tour by themselves. They know many good places to visit and I felt like going there.

We came back to Shinjuku around 7 pm.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment