Saturday, February 23, 2019

2019.2.23

It was fine. 

Kawazu-zakura cherry blossoms are full in bloom.

I went to massage in the morning. This is my once a month health maintenance. There I met two women and decided to have lunch together. The shop we wanted to visit was already closed because of sold out.  So we ate Chinese after all.

After that I visited Iseyma Kotai Jingu shrine where the wedding ceremony was just going to be held.
Then I visited Naritasan.

Since I had some time before the next appointment, I visited the Shinagawa shrine. Red and white plum were full in bloom.

I had an appointment at 4 pm at Shinjuku and 6 pm in Sugita but the person of 4 pm was late and had to cancel at 6 pm appointment.

If I knew it before, I could have done something different...

No comments:

Post a Comment