Tuesday, February 19, 2019

2019.2.19

I started the day early.

I took 6:17 am train to Narita Airport to meet the guests. It took more than 3 hours to get there.
We visited the Narita Airport and Community History Museum and heard the story from the volunteer guide who was involved in the struggle about a half century ago. This was the second time for me to visit there.

When we got out of museum it started raining.

We went back to the airport to pick up suit cases and took trains to Roppngi which took about two hours.

After eating lunch I visited the Fuji Film Square after a long time. There were beautiful pictures of Iceland where I want to visit someday.

I went back to office and overworked, and came home around 10:30 pm.

It was a long day to have ridden on the trains for more than 7 hours.

Today is usui (雨水), one of nijyushisekki(二十四節気), 24 solar terms. Usui literally means rain water. Though tonight it is the supermoon it was rainy and I could not see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment