Wednesday, February 13, 2019

2019.2.13

It was cloudy and very cold.

On my way back, there happened something on the trains and I came home around 10 pm.

Our office introduces flex time system and  the core time is from 10 am to 3 pm. Between 7 am and 10 pm we have to work 7 hours and 45 minutes including the core time. We can adjust the total working hours within a month.

Today at lunch time three of us talked about the time. One of them said she usually gets up at 4 am and leaves home at 6:30 am and starts working at 7:10 am to leave early.  I live in a country and take more than two hours to commute, so I start working  at 9:30 am or so and come home later than 9:00 pm. I like starting late and my previous job started at 10 am.

But to make use of after 5 I should start early too.

No comments:

Post a Comment