Monday, January 18, 2021

2021.1.18

It was fine but cold. In the night it became windy.

There was an announcement of the result of New Year's card lottery yesterday, and they appeared on the newspaper today. The first prize is yen300,000 cash or yen310,000 e-money. The second prize is a local choice gift. The third prize is a stamp sheet which used to be the fourth prize. I got four third prizes this year.
 
Year after year some people decide not to send the new year's cards, and more and more people use e-greetings.
I prefer receiving the real Christmas cards and letters and new year's cards. This time I sent Christmas letter by emails and sent Christmas cards to only those who sent me the Christmas cards.

I reduced to send 200 New Year's cards.  Some friends enjoy reading my New Year's card which is written the summary of my activities of last year. I will continue the way as long as possible.

How about you?
Which do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment