Saturday, January 9, 2021

2021.1.8

It was snowing when I got up.

After arriving at Tokyo, it was fine.

I live in a rather warm place, but it seemed colder today.

I took a half day off to attend a Meiji jingu shrine visit event.  When I was a college student, every year I used to visit there for the first visit of the year, hatsumode (初詣). Meiji jingu shrine is the most popular shrine in Japan for the first visit.

It's been a long time since I visited there. Today I visited the garden for the first time. Several years ago it was very popular for Kiyomasa no ido (清正井), Kiyomasa well,  as a power spot.

After the lecture we had dinner.  And we could visit a special place.

After the event I enjoyed having cake and tea with Power Spot Meister friends.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment