Sunday, January 17, 2021

2021.1.16

It was fine.

Today is ichiryunanbaibi (一粒万倍日) and tenshabi (天赦日) and one of tbe three luckiest days in this year.

I started the day with TV gymnastics and changed to kimono.

I left home before 7:30 and visited Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple first and went to Kimono Style Miya to have my hair set and dressed up. I happened to see some kimono friends there.

I went to Akagi shrine in Kagurazaka and Anahachinangu shrine and Hoshoji temple in Waseda with zoom meeting friends. I was so surprised to see a long waiting line for praying. It took about one hour to be in front of the shrine.

After that we moved to Shinjuku and had Afternoon Tea from the 25th floor.

I met five people and three of them were for the first time. But we enjoyed talking.

After coming home I attended a zoom review seminar for Reiki.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment