Friday, January 1, 2021

2021.1.1

A new year has begun.

I got up early to see the first sunrise, hatsuhinode (初日の出). It was beautiful. I saw the moon over the Mt. Fuji.

After coming home, I tried the New Year's magic, and watched a TV program about Izumo and Takachiho where are very famous for gods' place.

I ate ozoni (お雑煮), which is a typical new year's foods in Japan. It is a soup dish with rice cake, vegetable, and meat.

I enjoyed reading New Year's Cards, nengajo (年賀状).

I went to the nearby shrine for the first visit, hatsumode (初詣). I decided to visit another shrine to get the red stamp called goshuin(御朱印).

I visited my parents' graveyard.

After coming back I enjoyed special sweets I bought in Izumo.

I tried to creat the barrier with crystal balls and terahertz balls finally.

It was a nice new year's day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment