Sunday, January 10, 2021

2021.1.9

It was fine.

I started the day with the laughter yoga lesson.

After that I changed to kimono to attend a tea ceremony lesson held at Kimono-style Miya. I am glad to eat the special sweets called hanabiramochi(花びら餅) which is only served at the New Year.

After that I met a friend and went to Iseyama kotai jingu shrine together. I am glad to hear that she dedicated money to renovate the shrine. And as a token the lantern with her name will be hung for 25 years. Don't you think it's nice?

I visited the Naritasan temple by myself.

After coming back I went to Toyota car dealer as an annual event by car and got a new year's gift.

After coming home I changed and headed for Kofu, Yamanashi by train to take a special seminar tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. It took more than three hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment