Monday, May 6, 2019

2019.5.6

It  was fine and warm, but rained in the evening.

Today is the last day of the 10 days Golden Week for most people.

Today is rikka (立夏), one of nijyushisekki (二十四節気), 24 solar terms. The last one was kokuu(穀雨) on April 20 and the next one will be shoman (小満) on May 21. Rikka literally means stand summer, and it is the first day of summer.

Today is ichiryumanbaibi(一粒万倍日) which means the day when one seed grows10000 times. That is today is a good day to start something.

Therefore I published my first English E-book "Things Japanese in January" by Kindle today hoping it will be a success. This will be a series of 12 books.

I also changed the smartphone today. It was rather easy,

I went to the beauty salon to get my hair cut and permed.

It was a fruitful day,

No comments:

Post a Comment