Friday, May 24, 2019

2019.5 24

It was fine and very hot, the hottest day in this year.

The big discount shopping center near my house opened at 9 am today. There were already so many people there before 9 am. They actually sell by very cheap price.
On the second floor there will be a community center where will open next month.

After that I went to Shinjuku by using a one day Tokyo ticket. I went to the lounge of Odakyu Century Hotel. The view from there was great.

After the meeting I went to Jujo to see my friend at hospital to do REIKI. She will leave the hospital tomorrow. So I did REIKI longer than usual.

On my way back to the station I dropped at a cafe where offered special chocolate drink. I ordered the time limited fravor. It was very unique and tasty. They have a branch in Kamakura. Then I visited the chicken ball place.

No comments:

Post a Comment