Sunday, May 26, 2019

2019.5.26

It was fine and hot.

I went to Nishikoyama for the first time to do REIKI in the morning.

After that I went to Roppongi. My friend and I had lunch at an Italian restaurant where I hsve wanted to go for a long time.

After lunch we visited the Fuji Film Square. To our lucky we could listen to Gallery Talk. About 10 photographers talked how they took the picture. I was surprised to hear that the actual objects are very small and to take the special moments they took hundreds of pictures. Nowadays it is possible to take hundreds of picures because of digital cameras. But it must be hard by film cameras.

After that we went to see the 71st Sankiten (三軌展) exhibition at National Art Center, Tokyo. It is a big exhibition of pictures, articraft, sculptures, and photographs. There was a workshop of leather craft. We enjoyed making a leather charm of owl.

I visited two shrines.

I had dinner with a friend from Expo' 92 at a Spanish restaurant and we ordered the birthday plate.

We had a square meal.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment