Thursday, May 2, 2019

2019.5.2

It was rainy in the morning but became fine in the afternoon. I saw the beautiful sunset this evening.

I went to Yokohama to meet my friend. We went to Kiyoken (崎陽軒) to have "Afternoon Tea Set" from 11:30 am. During Golden Week they do not accept the reservation on weekdays, therefore we went there earlier to make sure to have the limited sets. Usually "afternoon tea" is very expensive like yen5000. However they offer at the very reasonable price of yen1550. There were three plates and 8 different cakes and snacks. I ordered a pot tea of about two cups.What is good, we can ask hot water if we drink more. Everything tested good. Next time I hope to try "Premium Afternoon Tea" or "Evening High Tea." We enjoyed talking a lot and found many common interests. It was fun.

After that I went to Kimono-Style Miya to choose obi. I happened to see my friend there. 

I visited Iseyama kotai jingu (伊勢山皇大神宮) where I wanted to visit yesterday, and Naritasan (成田山) temple.

Finally I went to Jujo (十条) to visit my friend at the hospital to do REIKI. Before that I passed Jujo ginza (十条銀座) shopping arcade where was introduced by TV recently and I tried the famous chicken balls.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment