Thursday, May 16, 2019

2019.5.16

It was fine.

I went to Yokosuka in the morning.

I was going to Roppongi to see the exhibition at the National Art Center, Tokyo after that. However I left Yokosuka later than I expected and had to give up visiting there today.

In the afternoon I went to Mita to attend a seminar. Before that I visited the Keio University.

In the evening I went to Kachidoki.

At night I went to Shinagawa to see some friends and had dinner. One of them did not appear. To my surprise he was involved in the accident.

I sent some Line messages about free promotion of my first e-book. The reaction is quite different. But those who replied praised my effort. Some downloaded soon and read at a time, others downloaded but waited for time to read to come. There were some people who do not react at all.

I  hope everyone will enjoy reading my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment