Wednesday, December 6, 2017

2017.12.6

It was fine.
I saw the beautiful Mt. Fuji covered with snow this morning.
To my surprise I saw some cherry blossoms in bloom which are usually full in bloom in February in my residential area.

Today I go to Hanoi on a business trip in the afternoon. I took a half day off to do something in the morning. First I went to post office to get the registered mail which has been delivered twice but I could not receive. Second I went to the beauty shop to have my hair cut. Third I went to the National Art Center Tokyo to see the 4th exhibition of Nitten (日展). There were so many art works in three floors. Japanse pictures, articrafts, sculptures, western pictures, and calligraphy. I wished to take more time.

Then I went to the office to check emails and pick up PC, necessary documents and some goods. They are very heavy so I used the lift at the Oedo line. Every day I use escalator feeling so deep. Today I knew it has 7th floor deep.
To my lucky I got the special express train from Daimon, and it stopped only one station or so before arriving at the airport.

The flight from Tokyo to Hanoi was supposed to take 5  hours and 10 minutes but it took 6 hours, arriving at 10:30 pm in Japan Time. There is two-hour difference between Japan and Vietnam. So it was 8:30 pm here.
I watched a movie "The Founder" which is about MacDonald.

This is the second time for me to come to Hanoi. It was also a business trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment