Wednesday, December 13, 2017

2017.12.13

It was fine and very beautiful.
Sky is blue and Mt. Fuji is white with snow.
Just before entering the office I saw the beautiful crescent moon.

They say tonight we can see the Gemni meteor shower. I think we can see beautiful stars too.

At lunch time I took two hours off to have lunch at a fancy restaurant with my friend. It was an invited lunch by TASAKI which is a famous jewelry company. They have a special exhibition at the Ritz Carlton Hotel where is very close from my office.
Lunch was very delicious for mouth and beautiful for eyes.

Jewelries were also very beautiful and gorgeous. When we were looking at Emerald, I asked my friend about her birth stone. She said "Emerald." I was very curious and asked her the date, she said "9th."  We were so surprised because our birthday is May 8 and 9, just one day difference. We felt very close and promised to celebrate birthdays together next year.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment