Saturday, December 23, 2017

2017.12.23

It was fine and beautiful.

Today is Emperor's 84th birthday but since it is Saturday there is no additional day off.

I had a very busy fruitful day.

First I went to Yokohama to get massage which is once a month body maintenance time for me.

Then I went to Kimono-style Miya to leave the baggage and went to Yoyogi to attend a seminar. I applied to attend my friend, but she canceled due to an unexpected event. But I met some friends and made a new friend too, so I am glad to have joined.

After the semiar I came back to Kimono-style Miya to have hair done and dressed the Komono.
Today's kimono is Oborozome Tsujigahana homongi (おぼろ染め辻ケ花訪問着), the formal kimono and very expensive. Obi
is Fukuro obi of Min tsuzuri with embroidery (民綴に刺繍の袋帯) which is also very expensive.
I did not choose them. The CEO of Miya chose them for me. Therefore the taste is a bit different from other kimonos. However I think it is important to try what is recommended because the new world will be open.

Then I went to Ropongi to have a special Christmas Dinner with a handsome model friend.

When I got to Roppongi. there was a long line waiting for Christmas illumination and I was so surprised.

This is the 4th time for me to go to the restaurant at the 45th floor of the Ritz Carlton Hotel Tokyo.

We found many something in common and enjoyed eating delicious Tempura dinner and talking.

Since dinner started late and lasted longer so that I missed the last train and had to use JR and taxi.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment