Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017.12.28

It was fine and cold. It was the first day in this winter that my windshield was frozen.
Mt.Fuji looked beautiful, so was the blue sky.

Today is the last working day of this year. But before that some people have already started their own vacation. Official winter vacation is from December 29 to January 3rd.  But I take two days off on Jan. 4 and 5, so I have 11days off.

Tonight I left the office earlier and went to Minato Mirai to attend the dinner cruise of Royal Wing. The night view was beautiful. It was about two hours cruise with Chinese dinner.
There were three couples cerebrating their birthday.

After that I went to the Marine Tower because I had invitation tickets. I thought the expire date was the end of this year but it may be the end of the year of next year. It was constructed in 1961 and about 106 meters high. I enjoyed the night view from the 30th floor and 29th floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment