Saturday, September 19, 2015

2015.9.19

It was fine today.

I went to Yokohama to attend a meeting with my friend.
There were so many people at the Kannai station because there was a baseball game. Outside the stadium there was a long line waiting for buying foods such as curry and rice, fried noodles, barbecue and so on.  After the meeting on our way back they were selling at the half price.
After eating lunch we visited the souvenir shop of Kanagawa prefecture near the Yokohama port and I bought some foods.

At the meeting I learned many interesting things about water.

After the meeting I went to a department store to buy presents. While waiting for their wrapping, I happened to see my friend from high school.

I had another meeting of local representative at night for two hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment