Saturday, September 12, 2015

2015.9.12

It was fine and hot.

There was a big earthquake at 5:49 this morning and lasted for a few minutes. These days there are many natural disasters happening in Japan. Maybe not only in Japan though.

I went to Yokohama to attend a monthly meeting in the morning.
On my way there when I changed the train, I happened to see my Yoga friend whom I have not seen more than a year or so.

The first session of the meeting was from 11:00 am to 12:15 pm and the second session was from 14:00 to 15:30.  I ate lunch at an Italian restaurant with 7 friends. The potion of spaghetti seemed more than double of other restaurants. We became full.

After the meeting I went to Kimono Style Miya to choose accessories of kimono such as obijime (帯締め) or obiage (帯揚げ), decorations for the sash. I will wear them for the Kimono fashion show at Toji temple in Kyoto where is one of the world heritage sites of UNESCO next month. 
I met a kimono teacher there and enjoyed talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment