Tuesday, September 29, 2015

2015.9.29

It was fine and hot.

Today I helped some students for different reasons. One of them was to register the new address to the post office to forward mails.  Last week another student had brought the postcard to ask forwarding to open account at the post office.  So I knew it would be possible to register through Internet by that postcard. And today we tried it for the first time.
First you need to register the email address, then they send you the link where you can register. There you need to register the phone number, then you need to call from that telephone and input the designated numbers and finally it will be registered. The mails will be forwarded from October 2 for a year.

He will move to the suburb of  Tokyo tomorrow. I was surprised to hear the rent. It was far much cheaper than I thought because I thought the rent in Tokyo must be very expensive so that I should better commuting to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment