Sunday, July 19, 2015

2015.7.19

It was fine and hot.
They say the rainy season is over which is two days earlier than usual.

In the morning I went to see another institution for my father with my mother's friend. It was a very nice room with bathroom and kitchen. Since there are no furniture, if we choose here we need to prepare a bed and other things.  After that we went to see the place where her 99 years old mother is staying.
Then we went out for lunch.  It's been a long time since we had meal together.  We talked a lot.

Then I went to see my father.

In the afternoon I was trying to find some old pictures.

At night there was a community work called Aipato (愛パト) which literally means love patrol.  We walked around the school zone to check.  It took about an hour and I felt tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment