Friday, July 24, 2015

2015.7.23

It was rainy in the morning, but became fine.

I went to clinic to take X-ray.  My lung became better but since I started coughing again these days, Doctor gave me some medicine prescription.

July 23 is known as fumi no hi (ふみの日), Day of letter.  On this day the Japan Post always issue the memorial stamps.  I used to buy them, but these days I seldom send letters, so I do not buy many.  However I love receiving letters and cards.

The 10th Japanese astronaut Mr. Kimiya Yui (油井亀美也) went to space today.  They say he had a dream to go to the Mars when he was a primary school student.  He became a pilot of Self Defense Force, but at the age of 39 he applied for Japanese astronaut selection and accomplished his dream at the age of 45. To have a dream and to make it publish have very strong power to fulfill it.

What dreams do you have?

I want to be rich enough to be a snowbird.
I want to travel around the world without bringing big baggage.
I want to be a bridge between Japan and other countries and contribute to the world peace.
I want to write best seller books.
I want to be healthy and happy and make people around me happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment