Saturday, July 4, 2015

2015. 7. 4

Happy Birthday to the USA!!

It is a rainy day.

I went to work.  Before that I went to the in-school clinic but fortunately or unfortunately it was closed.

Today was a very important day so that I took a day off yesterday for today.  However I could not work fully.

After preparing I decided to go to another clinic which was open by 13:00.
A doctor took X-ray and diagnosed as pneumonia and told me to rest at home until I won't have high fever.
It took longer than I expected. So main work was almost over when I returned, and I feel very bad for many people.

To make a proper judgement is sometimes very difficult.

If I choose to go to hospital from the beginning on Monday, the situation might be different.
If I did not come to work on Wednesday and Thursday, I might be better.
If I accept antibiotics from the beginning, I would be fine by now.

If I did not go to clinic at that time and finish working and after coming back then going to my brother's hospital as emergency, I may feel better for the job.

There are many ifs which I can think of now.

But all was over.  Too late.  Many regrets.
First judgement is important.

Health is the most important. We cannot enjoy life without health.
I need to take care of myself more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment