Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2015.4.8

It was a cold rainy and snowy day.
It is rare for us to have snow in April.

I had the orientations for those who joined the university from this April and those who joined in the middle of the last academic year all day long  today followed by a welcome party.

It's been 11 months since I started working.

They say there are 80 new teachers and 35 new staffs this year. So it is about one tenth of all the teachers and staffs were changed.

At the party I was surprised see my ex-colleague.
We had worked for less than one year in the different departments, but I remembered her name and face and we enjoyed talking.

At the party there was an attraction of cutting tuna of about 52.3kg.

There were many foods and drink, and I enjoyed the cakes very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment