Saturday, April 25, 2015

2015.4.24

It was fine and very warm.

I arrived at Tokushima around 6:30 am, and ate breakfast, and went to rent a car.
I wished to visit No. 24 to 31 temples, however I could only visit from No.24 to No. 27.
In total I drove 216.6km. Each temple were located in the mountains, so it took more time than expected.

I saw many people walking to visit these temples.  I really respect them.

I am staying at the Super Hotel in Kochi. This hotel does not use a room key but the 6 digit number to open the door.
There is a hot spring bath,
but it is used for both men and women for the designated time respectively.
For ladies there are five small amenity goods to choose.
There is a parking lot, but it costs yen 700.

I went out for dinner. The first place was full, and I went to the second place. I chose four different shell fishes and three different tasting sake and a tosa sushi roll. I thought I could use the coupon, but it was only available with cash.

I walked 16443 steps today.

Picture 1 Couple rocks
Picture 2  Mirokudo cave where Kukai (空海)  got his name, sky and sea
Picture 3 Muroto light house
Picture 4 water of Konomine temple
Picture 5 Dinner at Kochi

No comments:

Post a Comment