Sunday, April 5, 2015

2015.4.5

It was a cold rainy day.

I went to the Kimono-Style Miya to attend a cherry blossom viewing and lunch event wearing Kimono.
I did not want to wear the new kimono on a rainy day and walk around, but to our lucky it was not raining so much when we were outside.
There were about 25 participants. We had lunch at the 70th floor of the Landmark Tower in Sakuragicho.
However unfortunately we could not see the beautiful landscape of Yokohama today.
We ate a lot and took many pictures. 

After coming back to the shop, there were surprises. One was a small souvenir, and the other was a free roll for kimono or haori coat to appreciate their third year anniversary.

After coming back, I went to grocery shopping.

At night I attended the monthly meeting for community representatives.  Since I went there wearing kimono, everyone was surprized.


No comments:

Post a Comment