Tuesday, April 14, 2015

2015.4.14

It was another cold rainy day.

I went to the Sarutahiko shrine to see the big annual festival in the morning before going to work.
There I met some acquaintances.

I asked for the goshuin (御朱印), the red stamp. At first they offered me the printed version or already written one, but since I wanted to have it directly on my stamp book called goshuincho (御朱印帳), I asked the person to write.  He was kind enough to grant my request because in spite of
rain I visited there all the way.
I returned the old charm I bought last time and bought the new one.

By dedicating some money called hatsuhoryo(初穂料), I got a talisman called ofuda (御札), red bean rice called sekihan (赤飯), dedicated foods to gods called osagari (おさがり) or shinsen(神饌), and salt in return.
This is the first time for me to visit there on the big festival day.

I walked to the office about 3 km for 30 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment