Sunday, April 26, 2015

2015,4.26

It was misty in the early morning, but became fine and very hot.

The morning service at the main temple started at 6 in the morning and with a priest we chanted the sutra and he talked and it lasted for half an hour.
Breakfast was very volumy.

I have visited from No. 37 to No.43 temples, and driven for 315.2km.

There were two big touristic places, one is Shimanto River, the other was Ashizurimisaki Cape.

The roads were sometimes very narrow and other times very comfortable freeway.
I saw many walking pilgrims  called arukihenro (歩き遍路) on the way here and there.
Since the distance between the temples were so long in Kochi, I really respect them.

In total I drove 711.2 km for three days.

Now I  am on a night bus bound for Shinjuku via Naruto.

I am glad to have completed  visiting the temples in Kochi.

Picture 1 Shimanto River

Picture 2 Statue of John Manjiro

Picture 3 Ashizurimisaki Cape

Picture 4 Ashizurimisaki Cape

Picture 5 Couple Ceder Tree

p

No comments:

Post a Comment