Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014.12.15

It was fine, but very cold. Maybe the coldest morning because frost fell and the windshield was white and it was hard to get rid of it.

Did you see the shooting stars last night?
Luckily I saw some in a short time.

This morning when I went to a convenience store at the station to buy something, I happened to find novelty candy of Keihin kyuko line which is only sold at the store in Miura. It was somehow attractive, and I bought it though I am not interested in eating. I think it would be a good souvenir for those who live outside Kanagawa, so I hope to share tomorrow at the farewell & year end party for ex-colleagues.

The news of today was almost about the result of general election yesterday.
To my surprise, Mr. Shinjiro Koizumi from my constituency gained 168,953 votes which was  the most throughout Japan. I think someday he will be a prime minister like his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment