Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014.12.30

しIt was fine.

Last night I made new year's cards. This year I bought a new PC, therefore I had to input all the addresses from scratch.
It took more hours than I expected. While doing that I enjoyed reading past year's new years' cards. Some are only connected with this once a year greeting but I enjoy the relationship very much.
I used to send many Christmas cards abroad, but this year I sent only limited members and sent e-mail with Christmas letter instead.
I still send many new year's cards. 
The postage was raised this year and to send abroad you need to add 18 yen stamps.  Japan Post issued two different designs, one is sushi, and the other is tempura, both are very popular Japanese dishes.
I hope my Japanese friends abroad will enjoy the stamps though they won't arrive on New Year's Day.

Today there was the last year-end party with high school classmates. Ten out of 45 got together.

No comments:

Post a Comment