Monday, December 29, 2014

2014.12.29

It was a cold rainy day.

There has been something wrong with the antenna, and we can not watch TV since yesterday. I called the sales office but they said it would be impossible for them to come to check it within this year and the earliest possibility is January 2.  What is worse, even if they can come to check, it does not mean they can fix soon.  I felt shocked because I am too used to the life with TV. I usually get news, weather forecast from TV, and I enjoy watching some dramas and movies.  At this time of the year there are many special programs.
When I did not have TV when I was un dergraduate student, I did not care about it at all.
But now there are five TVs at home, but I cannot see them. This is a bit stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment