Saturday, August 31, 2013

2013.8.31

It was another hot day.  The last day of August.

I went to Shibuya to attend a big forum.  This was the first time for me to go there by Toyoko line after it went to Saitama prefecture this March.  Everyone says it became very inconvenient and very complicated.  I just used the station to come out, but there were so many people and indeed it was difficult to find the way.

There were more than 1500 participants to the forum and it started at 12:30 and lasted till 17:30 with 15 minutes break.  Registration started at 11:30 and I arrived there just before 12:30, so there was no handout including DVD left and it was so hard to find the place to sit down.  After a while a staff found me a seat to my lucky.  There were about 10 speakers and I could learn many things. 
The best part was I could take pictures with presidents.  They were very kind.

Today's lesson was "First come, first served."  I should have arrived there earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment