Thursday, August 1, 2013

2013.8.1

A new month has started.  August is hachi gatsu (八月) in Japanese.  Its old name is hazuki (葉月), literally leaf month.  It is the hottest month in a year.  Today it was also very hot.  Sweat comes out without doing anything.

In the morning I clipped some articles from the July newspaper.
In the afternoon I visited two shrines.  One is the closest one from my house and the other is what I happened to know recently.  It was very close from my ex-student's house.  When I was a teacher, I did not notice. 
And I visited the sports park where I have felt like seeing whenever I saw the sign.  It contains a football pitch, a baseball ground, and two tennis courts.  Young students were playing football.
Then I went shopping.

From tomorrow I go to Yokohama to learn international business administration for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment