Friday, August 31, 2012

2012.8.31

The last day of August.  What did you do in August?  Watched many Olympic Games?   I did so.

I took a compensated day off today.
In the morning I went to Ginza (銀座) to see a Japanese movie "Watashi no michi (「わたし」の人生)" which means my way, but the kanji character michi (人生) means life, so it means my life.  It is a story of a family whose mother passed away suddenly and whose father developed dementia.  There are two daughters, one is a professor of the university after anchor woman who has a husband and a daughter, and the other is a tango singer who has lived in Argentina for a long time.  It is a matter of nursing care which is a social problem in Japan.  Who takes care of aged father, how and where.  I went to see this movie because this tango singer's fan who is a care manager recommended me to see in May.  It was a nice movie.

In the afternoon I attended a study meeting for licensed tour guides in Ikebukuro (池袋).  There were 3 speakers and about 25 audience.  They were so erudite that we learned a lot from their broad knowledge and various experiences.  After that we went to izakaya (居酒屋) to have a party.  

Tonight I saw the beautiful blue moon.  Did you see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment