Monday, August 6, 2012

2012.8.5

It was fine and hot from the morning, but in the night it seemed to have rained here while I was out.
In the morning I went to Tokyo Big Sight to see "Healing Fair 2012 in Tokyo" because my friend gave me an invitation ticket.  There I could hear the talk of Mr. Koya Yamakawa (山川紘矢) and Mrs. Akiko Yamakawa (山川亜希子) who are very famous translators.  I read two of their books last month, that is "The Secret" and "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne.  In the afternoon I bought six of their books.  They were very kind enough to give me their autographs and take pictures with me. 
In the afternoon I went to massage after 3 months.
Then I went to see my friend's dance show in Chigasaki (茅ヶ崎).  There I met another friend from high school and enjoyed dinner together.
I had a good day.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment