Friday, August 12, 2011

8月12日(hachigatsu jyuni nichi): August 12

It was another hot day.
I went out for Chinese lunch with colleagues.
After work I had a small reunion of my high school classmates. Four of us got together in April too when one of them came back from London for a short visit. And we met the other after a long time, maybe more than 10 years.
We have spent 3 years together, and had quite different lives since we graduated from high school. Three of us became teachers but quitted. One became a doctor, and another works for the oil company.
Three of us had lived in the USA, and I visited both of them in North Carolina in 1996 and Texas in 2007 while I was in the Washington and Florida.
Three got married and have two to three children. Two are still single.
We enjoyed eating and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment