Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2月22日(nigatsu nijyuni nichi) : February 22


There was a farewell party tonight. Most of the participants were Vietnamese, so I decided to wear Vietnamese national costume called "Ao dai."
I like to wear national costumes. So when I went to Vietnam in June 2009, I bought one of them. I did not have enough time to make an order-made one, but I still like this.
When I went to Hong Kong, I made a China dress, when I went to Morocco, I bought a beautiful dress which was not so expensive. When I went to Mexico, I bought a white one-piece, but I have never worn it because it was too see-through. When I went to India, I bought a saree and wore some times, but now I can't wear it by myself. I need time to remember how to wear it.
Of course I like Japanese kimono. But to wear kimono, it takes time.....
Here attached tonight's picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment