Monday, February 8, 2021

2021.2.7

It was fine. I stayed at home all day long.

I got up later than I was going to. So I joined Kid's yoga for adults just for 10 minutes or so.

From 10 am to 3:30 pm I attended an online seminar of the Master Number. This was the fourth time for me to listen to this seminar.

I prepared kimonos for this week and packed them in the suitcase. I arranged the home delivery trader to pick it up and deliver to the hotel.

Tonight there was the last program of NHK's taiga drama which usually lasts from January to December. This time because of COVID-19, they could not make new programs for a few months and lasted longer.

From next week the new series  begin. It deals with the life of Shibusawa Eiichi who is the father of the Japanese modern capitalism. He wiil be appeared in the 10,000 yen bill next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment