Saturday, February 13, 2021

2021.2.13

 It was fine.

Six of the Power spot meisters went to Kongoshoji (金剛證寺) temple together in the morning. We happened to see 4 more meisters, and one more later at the temple.

After coming back to Isuzugawa station, I said good-bye to them and took lunch first, and got on a bus to Futamigaura to see the meotoiwa (夫婦石) couple rocks and visit some shrines there. It's been several years since I went there last. I hope to visit there on summer solstice someday.

Since today's lucky food is oshiruko (お汁粉) sweet red bean soup, I ate zenzai(ぜんざい) at Akafuku (赤福) branch where I ate rice cake yesterday at the main shop.

After that I walked to the Futamigaura station and took two trains to go to Kaminogo, and visited Izonomiya (伊雑宮), where I have been to sometimes before. It's been a while since I visited there last before. I usually visited there by a big group. I walked around this time and visited new places.

I came back to Iseshi and had dinner, and picked up the suitcase and took a train to Yokkaichi where I stay tonight.

I walked a lot, more than 25,000 steps  today.


No comments:

Post a Comment