Wednesday, February 10, 2021

2021.2.10

It was fine.

After work I went to the Tokyo station to get on a shinkansen. My destination tonight is Nagoya.
I sent a suit case last Sunday and it has already arrived at the hotel so that I can travel with my hands free. To travel without having luggages is one of my ideal travel styles.

At the Tokyo station I took some pictures and bought a boxed food called ekiben (駅弁). I chose Shinagawa Clam Bento which got the gold medal in 2017 Bento Grand Prix.

My main travel purpose this time is to spend the lunar new year eve and the new year at the Ise Shrine where is the most important shrine in Japan.

On the shinkansen I attended a zoom session.

I arrived at Nagoya and checked in the hotel and received my suitcase as planned.
Everything went well.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment