Friday, February 12, 2021

2021.2.11

It was fine.

Today is a national holiday called Kenkoku kinen no hi (建国記念の日), National Foundation Day. 

Today is also new year's eve of the Lunar New Year.

I came to Nagoya last night.

This morning I visited Atsuta jingu (熱田神宮) shrine first.  

After coming back to Nagoya I ate breakfast at the Coffee shop. Nagoya is famous for good morning set service. They offer bread and egg or something for free. I chose ogura (小倉) toast which is a specialty of Nagoya. Ogura is sweet red bean paste.

After that I came to Ise (伊勢), and visited two shrines, Sarutahiko jinja (猿田彦神社) shrine and Gegu (外宮) of Ise jingu (伊勢神宮) shrine and dedicated o kagura (お神楽) to Gods.

At night we enjoyed delicious dinner as naorai (直会).

After that we had a lecture for two and a half.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment