Monday, February 15, 2021

2021.2.14

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!

It was fine and cloudy.

My friend and I went to Tsubaki okami yashiro (椿大神社) shrine by her car.
After visiting shrines, we went up to the Okumiya (奥宮) shrine on the summit of 906.1 meters  high. It took about three hours to go up and one hour and a half to come down.

There was snow on the top.

It was a very nice experience.

After coming back we visited Matsushita Konosuke sha(松下幸之助社) who is known as "God of Business Management" in Japan. I have worked at Panasonic where Matsushita Konosuke founded for 5 years and 7 months, so I wanted to thank him.

After that we visited the tea room "Reishoan(鈴松庵)" where Matsushita Konosuke dedicated to Tsubaki okami yashiro.  It cost yen 800.  Besides having sweets and green tea, we were given the dish. We were so glad to visit there according to my friend's advice.

After that we headed for Tado taisha(多度大社).

I attended a zoom seminar while moving. It lasted for four hours.

After comig back to Nagoya we ate supper and I took a later Shinkansen than schedule.

I came back home safe and sound.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment